We are pleased to advise that we have negotiated AMQ Festival rates at the following hotels that are situated in close proximity to the Adelaide Convention Centre.
The Playford, 120 North Terrace, Adelaide.
|Standard Guestrooms (1 x King Bed)||$165 Room only||Only 10 rooms|
|Playford Guestrooms (1 x King Bed / 2 x Queen Beds*)||$185 Room only||Only 20 rooms|
|Deluxe Guestrooms (1 x King Bed)||$225 Room only||Only 10 rooms|
|Non North Terrace facing Studio Suite (1 x King Bed)||$265 Room only||Only 10 rooms|
- Bookings can be made via phone – Free Call: 1800 885 888 and you must quote Australian Machine Quilting Festival
- *Twin rooms must be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability.
Download brochure here
As a special deal The Playford will also honour these prices for 5 days pre & post Festival dates for those wishing to come early or stay later!
The Stamford Plaza, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide.
Stamford Plaza are offering guests of AMQF a rate of, $185.00 per Superior Room, per night (room only).
- To receive this negotiated rate, guests will need to advise Reservations that they are attending the Australian Machine Quilting Festival or quote the code (AM2408) at the time of booking.
- Guests will also need to provide a valid credit card number in order for their reservation to be confirmed.
- All bookings will have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- To make a booking guests will need to contact our General Reservations department 08 8461 1111
The web link to book direct online is http://bit.ly/1MgZCnj
The Oaks Embassy & Horizon, 96 North Terrace, Adelaide.
The Oaks Embassy and The Oaks Horizon are offering guests of AMQF a rate of, $179 per night in a One Bedroom Apartment or $250 per night in a Two Bedroom Apartment
- Follow the instructions in this flyer to book at discounted rates!
- The above rates are subject to; a minimum of two nights booking, per apartment booked, and have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- The above rates may be extended 3 days prior and 3 days post the above event dates to assist should anyone wish to arrive earlier
- Car parking The Oaks Embassy & Horizon properties is $18 per day for self parking and must be pre booked to confirm availability.
Please note that Festival is open to the public from Thursday evening through to Sunday afternoon at 5pm. However classes will commence 8.00am on Thursday 25th August & conclude at 5.30pm on Sunday 28th August 2016.
|Property||Room Type||Bedding Options||Rate per room per night|
|Oaks Embassy||or||1 Bedroom Deluxe apartment||or||1 King||$179.00|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe apartment||or||1 King & 1 Double||$250.00|
|1 Queen & 2 Single|
|Oaks Horizons||or||1 Bedroom apartment||1 Queen||$179.00|
|2 Bedroom apartment||1 Queen & 1 Double||$250.00|
(You are welcome to stay anywhere you wish to stay whilst in Adelaide and there are many online avenues to find what is available and their pricing.)