Liability Waiver & Indemnification Agreement:
Your participation and attendance, including family members and minors who accompany you, in any AMQF exhibit or event, either paid or unpaid, is conditional upon your agreement to hereby indemnify AMQF, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from any claim for injury, loss and/or damage caused by negligence in strict liability, or for any other reason. Your participation and attendance, in any AMQF class or lecture, either paid or unpaid, is also conditional upon your agreement to hereby indemnify AMQF, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from any claim for injury, loss and/or damage caused by negligence in strict liability, or for any other reason. Only registered students are permitted in any classroom. Your online acceptance or signed class registration form constitutes a binding agreement to this liability waiver contained in the class registration instructions. AMQF retains the right to cancel any class due to insufficient class enrolment, failure of teacher availability, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of AMQF.
AMQ Festival Refund Policy for classes
- $30 of the registration package is non-refundable
- To cancel a class, mail your original confirmation to AMQF with your written request to cancel
- Your request must be received no later than June 30, 2016
- You will receive a full refund of class and event fees and all but $30 of the registration package fee
- No refunds will be issued after June 30, 2016
Class Change Policy
- Class changes may be made up to July 31st, 2016 by regular mail or fax, and up to August 11th by email.
- Any request for class changes must be made by email, regular mail or fax. No class changes by phone will be accepted.
- Classes will be changed on a space available basis.
- A $10 Class Change Fee will be charged for EACH class that is changed.
- After August 11th, 2016 THERE WILL BE NO CLASS CHANGES